Thursday, November 19, 2009

6 pages for the album

  
  
  

Here are the pages I've done so far. I haven't put date on them yet, for instance the plane-page is just in case I'll go to our HQ in December - I usually know only a few days in advance. The tea page (Voyage) is for December 23rd when I'm off to my parents for the holidays. I've had the ad-pack with cleaners for my glasses quite a while, and when I noticed it has the right size - well it fit so perfect with the MME tear off strip, I just couldn't resist - and they are handy when traveling I guess. ;) The envelope, well I love that one. I cut it into the right size, and stitched the side so that only the top is open. Isn't it cute? :)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks real good, Gladie. You are well on your way to having an album. I especially like the tea one (I drink tea!)

Michelle said...

Just visiting from HIH. These are LOVELY!

Lime said...

These are sooooo cool! I have had your blog page open on my computer for two days because they are so pretty and I like looking at them :)

Gladie said...

Lime, wow - you've made my day, thanks! :D