Tuesday, November 17, 2009

December Daily: GATHER & ORGANIZE

GATHERING

First task is to decide on a cover/album and gather up your supplies
  • patterned papers
  • chipboard pages 
  • envelopes
  • transparencies
  • numbers for each day of December
  • random pieces of stuff you have on hand that you have been wondering what in the heck you would ever do with them
MY ALBUM SIZE:

I've decided to use one of my old books that I found in Fjærland, the Norwegian Booktown. It fits perfectly with 4x6 pages, which will be handy when travelling - as I will do this Christmas.
The size also will make the pre-prossess less time-consuming. I plan to rip out the original pages and use the cover as is until the whole album is done. At least for now. And the ripped off pages will be used on my Shabby Chic LOs (Oh well...I know, I don't make many of those, do I... but that can change - anytime ;)

MY STASH:

I already have most of my christmas & winter papers together in a themed folder, and boxes with flowers, lace, ribbons etc are within reach. Yes I think this is doable :) Thanks to the girls over at the HIH-class for encouraging me to do both :)

NUMBERS:

All these alphas that includes numbers which I hardly ever use. I think they will come in handy. Perfic :)

ENVELOPES:

I haven't got many of those - but the thing is... I work at an office, and we always get invoices and such, and of course - all that stuff come in envelopes. Some with logos, some without. Some with stamps, some without. Now THAT would make awsome ephemera, those are part of my december life too :) Ah, I can't help it... I love the idea - and it's green! :)

2 comments:

sharyncarlson said...

Wow, you are doing an amazing job keeping up with HIH so far. I'm so inpsired!

Flowers said...

Just gone through your December Daily and found it to be great. It's right time to prepare for Christmas. Your blog is appreciated.