Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today's findings



Today's pick from our local newspaper:
Art exhibition with reading of modern fairy tales this Sunday
* Terje Hellesen: Den store løyndomen om korleis ein jaktar gnu
= The great secret about how to hunt wildebeest
Sounds crazy & perfect for my DS2 I guess.

sale of traditional cakes this saturday

They put ads together with the newspaper and normaly I just throw them in the bin outside the house, but today it was raining and I had my hands full with raspeballer [story within: the guys at work were going to work late, and had dinner delivered as usual. Oh my, the smell was heavenly - my favorite, raspeballer. Oh, the smell... and I was hungry... so, when signing out from work a few minutes later I called the bistro, they had plenty left, and I just drove out there and got three portions, brought them home to my boys - og my og my we had our private little heaven! :D] and when looking throug the ad I found this cute little cardholder ($9) that would be perfect for displaying the promptcards :)

Concert december 14th (Nordic Tenors)
- AND I HAVE A TICKET! :D :D :D. I LOVE THE INTERNET!!! :D :D :D

O helga natt (O holy night) is my absolute favorite tune for christmas:



The french original, Minuit Chrétien (Adam). I love the pictures in this video:



Swedish tenor Jussi Björling:



And then, concert jan 3rd with this world famous norwegian trompet player. I haven't decided yet whether to go or not, but I really want to. Florø was founded 1860, celebrating 150 all year long, starting with this concert.

No comments: