Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holidays In Hand - Day 5


I have a plan :)  The promptcards: I'm going to make a 4x6 document in PSE, add the promtcard, rezised - and then I will have a 4x2 spot - perfect for journaling. Then I will save as day1.jpg, and just add the next promptcard into the same file, save as day2.jpg etc. Then I will print all the jpg-files - not on 4x6 photopaper, but on 4x6 photocardstock (heavy white paper without any texture).

Those will go right into my 4x6 December Daily album - and I have
  • the planner pages
  • the prompts
  • the journaling
  • the photos
all in one place.

And then, after the holidays when I have time to make an album, the journaling and the ideas are right there, ready to go into a beautiful 12x12 digital album, which I will print as photobook when it is ready.

I have ripped off all the pages from an old book, only the cover & spine left, and will cover it in textiles I think. I have a blue, green & golden in my stash that will be perfect. All I need to buy is tacky tape, and then I'm ready to go ;)

Update: I've also added a large journaling block on the back of each card! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm doing the Holidays in Hand too- love the idea of an altered book. Can't wait to see yours!